  • 1. Data: 2011-06-01 09:19:19
    Temat: OSTRZEŻENIE (www.tang-cargo.co.uk)
    Od: Piotr Sulima <p...@g...com>

    Ostrzeżenie: znów pojawiają się TREFNE ogłoszenia typu "WESTERN
    UNION".
    Pojawił się DUCATI w dobrej cenie więc zacząłem korespondencję....
    typowe odpowiedzi kolesi... eh... zobaczcie sami (poniżej).
    Dodam tylko, że nie było opcji spotkania/odbioru osobistego w
    Londynie :-)

    Wiem, że kilka osób (z tego formum) rzeczywiście wpłaciło im grube
    EURO za nieistniejące motocykle, więc zwróćcie uwagę na niejakiego
    Paul Brown a...@y...com

    ---------------------------------
    2006 Ducati Monster S4RS
    The bike is in excellent condition,no damage or no accident,polish
    documents+full service book,2 keys.It was kept only in garage during
    winter .
    The total price is 16000 PLN = 4000 EUR ( transport included to your
    home address ).It has polish documents ,registration certificate and
    all papers in
    Poland ! If you are interesed to buy the bike please contact me
    ( WRITE IN ENGLISH ) .

    -------------------------------

    Dear Sir ,

    The bike is in has no technical damage at all, no scratches or damage,
    no hidden defects .
    I bought the bike while I stayed in Poland.Now I stay in London /
    United Kingdom with my family and the bike is here with
    me.The bike has polish documents with polish registration .
    It comes with all the documents you need to register it on your
    name.You will not have to pay additional taxes for this (the bike is
    registered in Poland and have polish documents)It's my personal
    bike.I've listed the bike under this price so I can sell it faster.
    I have worked in Poland for the last 1 year and I've purchased the
    bike there.
    I have decided that it's better to sell it because I don`t use it
    anymore , it `s a pity to keep such a bike and not to use it. Now I'm
    trying to sell it back in Poland and because i want to sell it fast i
    sell it for this good price .
    I tried to sell the bike in UK, but nobody want`s to buy it with
    polish documents .
    I will cover all the taxes for shipping ( the shipping is free to your
    home address ) .
    If you want to buy the bike let me know your address so i can
    calculate the shipping taxes .

    --------------------------------------

    Dear Sir ,
    Thank you for information. About the delivery I just contacted the
    shipping company and they informed me it will
    cost around 200.00 euro to deliver the motorcycle from London to you .
    I will handle the shipping, so this will be
    free of charge for you. We will use a third party service, they will
    take care about shipping and payment. The
    company web site is: www.tang-cargo.co.uk , I say to visit their web
    site and read the terms and condition and if
    you agree let me know and send me your full name and address so we can
    start the deal .
    Also send me your phone number .

    ---------------------------------------

    Dear Sir ,
    All the documents of the bike are at TANG Cargo .
    This is how it works the deal with www.tang-cargo.co.uk :
    1.The seller will open the transaction with TANG Cargo -->
    2.The buyer has to make the payment to
    TANG Cargo ( the seller will not receive any money until the buyer
    receive the bike ), the buyer must send to TANG Cargo the payment and
    TANG Cargo will put the money into a safe account from them -->
    3.TANG Cargo will receive the confirmation
    that the payment is done and will start the transaction immediately --

    4.TANG Cargo will deliver the motorcycle to the buyer in 2 days and
    after that he has 5 days to test check it and the documents -->
    5. After that the buyer has tested the bike he will contact TANG Cargo
    tell them if he is satisfied or not with the motorcycle -->
    6.TANG Cargo will release the money to the seller(in
    case the buyer is satisfied with the motorcycle ) and in case the
    buyer is not satisfied with the bike he will get all his money back
    and the motorcycle will arrive back to the seller ( THE SELLER PAYS
    THE SHIPPING BACK ) .
    .I hope you understood how it works.The conclusion is that i will get
    the money after you receive and check the bike
    ....I hope you agree with me,because I think that it is the best way
    to protect both(seller and buyer). If so,please
    provide me your full name and address so i can contact TANG Cargo and
    start the transaction.

    -------------------------

    SULI
    FXDXT

  • 2. Data: 2011-06-01 09:45:22
    Temat: Re: OSTRZEŻENIE (www.tang-cargo.co.uk)
    Od: Kamil Nowak 'Amil' <t...@r...pl>

    Piotr Sulima napisał(a):
    > Wiem, że kilka osób (z tego formum) rzeczywiście wpłaciło im grube
    > EURO za nieistniejące motocykle

    Kuczu???

    --
    Kamil Nowak 'Amil'
    rocker's not dead

  • 3. Data: 2011-06-01 12:04:09
    Od: "Marcin" <Marcin_Tołoczko@torel.pl>

    > Kuczu???

    on nawet prubował jeżdzić na tym motocyklu co nie przxyszedł

    jk

  • 4. Data: 2011-06-01 14:02:36
    Od: Monster <a...@o...pl>

    W dniu 2011-06-01 11:19, Piotr Sulima pisze:
    > Ostrzeżenie: znów pojawiają się TREFNE ogłoszenia typu "WESTERN
    > UNION".
    > Pojawił się DUCATI w dobrej cenie więc zacząłem korespondencję....
    > typowe odpowiedzi kolesi... eh... zobaczcie sami (poniżej).
    > Dodam tylko, że nie było opcji spotkania/odbioru osobistego w
    > Londynie :-)
    To ogłoszenie przewala się od dawna,zresztą S4RS za 16 tys,powodzenia:-)

    --
    Tomek
    BMW R1100S

  • 5. Data: 2011-06-01 15:23:32
    Od: Kuczu <q...@g...com>

    W dniu 2011-06-01 11:45, Kamil Nowak 'Amil' pisze:
    > Piotr Sulima napisał(a):
    >> Wiem, że kilka osób (z tego formum) rzeczywiście wpłaciło im grube
    >> EURO za nieistniejące motocykle
    >
    > Kuczu???

    To nie to forum

    --
    Kuczu

    LOUD BLACK PIPES SAVE LIVES !! 123,3dB :)
    Harley Davidson FXR-C 666 Edition
    www.bikepics.com/members/kuczu/87fxr/

  • 6. Data: 2011-06-01 16:11:20
    Od: Boniek <b...@v...pl>

    W dniu 2011-06-01 11:19, Piotr Sulima pisze:
    > Ostrzeżenie: znów pojawiają się TREFNE ogłoszenia typu "WESTERN
    > UNION".
    > Pojawił się DUCATI w dobrej cenie więc zacząłem korespondencję....
    > typowe odpowiedzi kolesi... eh... zobaczcie sami (poniżej).
    > Dodam tylko, że nie było opcji spotkania/odbioru osobistego w
    > Londynie :-)

    Na otomoto takie ogłoszenia są cały czas. Od wyboru do koloru.
    Motocykle, samochody, a nawet sprzęt ciężki. Nihil novi.

    --
    Boniek
    gg 644826

  • 7. Data: 2011-06-01 18:33:38
    Od: "Krzysztof \"Mad Max\" Laska" <t...@c...co>

    W dniu 01.06.2011 11:19, Piotr Sulima pisze:
    > Ostrzeżenie: znów pojawiają się TREFNE ogłoszenia typu "WESTERN
    > UNION".
    > Pojawił się DUCATI w dobrej cenie więc zacząłem korespondencję....
    > typowe odpowiedzi kolesi... eh... zobaczcie sami (poniżej).
    > Dodam tylko, że nie było opcji spotkania/odbioru osobistego w
    > Londynie :-)
    [ciach]

    tang-cargo.co.uk
    Registered on: 26-May-2011

    Firma z tradycjami.

    --
    Krzysztof 'Mad Max' Laska
    http://www.riders.pl <- okazje dla motocyklistów

  • 8. Data: 2011-06-05 18:03:00
    Od: kenajad <d...@w...pl>

    On 1 Cze, 11:19, Piotr Sulima <p...@g...com> wrote:
    > Ostrzeżenie: znów pojawiają się TREFNE ogłoszenia typu "WESTERN
    > UNION".
    > Pojawił się DUCATI w dobrej cenie więc zacząłem korespondencję....
    > typowe odpowiedzi kolesi... eh... zobaczcie sami (poniżej).
    > Dodam tylko, że nie było opcji spotkania/odbioru osobistego w
    > Londynie :-)

    miałem podobny numer z drag starem:

    Dear Sir ,

    2003 Yamaha XVS 1100 Drag Star Classic
    The bike is in excellent condition,no damage or no accident,polish
    documents+full service book,2 keys.It was kept only in garage during
    winter .
    The total price is 11500 PLN = 2900 EUR ( transport included to your
    home address ).It has polish documents ,registration certificate and
    all papers in
    Poland ! If you are interesed to buy the bike please contact me
    ( WRITE IN ENGLISH ) .
    For translation use : http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=pl
    Regards and i wait your e-mail ,

    Także nie ma opcji osobistego odbioru w Londynie :)
    pozdrav
    --
    kenajad
    VT 1100C'95

  • 9. Data: 2011-06-10 19:45:57
    Od: Monster <a...@o...pl>

    W dniu 2011-06-05 20:03, kenajad pisze:

    > miałem podobny numer z drag starem:
    >
    > Dear Sir ,
    Ee tam w Londynie,to zazwyczaj jakaś Nigeria jest,kiedyś wlazłem na
    jakieś forum gdzie chłopaki bawili się w korespondencję z takimi typami.
    Na allegro też włażą jako klienci i proponują sporą kwotę za wysłanie np
    komórki do Nigerii czy Sudanu.

    --
    Tomek
    BMW R1100S

Wpisz nazwę miasta, dla którego chcesz znaleźć jednostkę ZUS.

Wzory dokumentów

Bezpłatne wzory dokumentów i formularzy.
Wyszukaj i pobierz za darmo: