eGospodarka.plGrupypl.comp.www › Looking for a number of Mobile Developers (Symbian or Android or Iphone) - (Excellent Salary Package + 3 months housing + relocation allowance)

  • 1. Data: 2011-01-05 00:12:55
    Temat: Looking for a number of Mobile Developers (Symbian or Android or Iphone) - (Excellent Salary Package + 3 months housing + relocation allowance)
    Od: Anand Natesan <a...@g...com>

    I am looking for a number of mobile developers with some good
    experience or background in Symbian, Blackberry, Android or Iphone
    development to work for a famous social networking company who are in
    the top 25 fastest growing companies in the world. You will be working
    with one of the most innovative mobile team. You should have good
    programming skills in C++, Objective C along with good object-oriented
    skills.

    Competitive salary package and you will get an opportunity for a
    fantastic career prospects.

    You should have good background in mobile applications development or
    worked on platforms like Symbian, Android, Blackberry, J2ME, Iphone,
    BREW etc. You must have good programming skills in C++ or Java or
    Objective C with good Object Oriented Design skills.

    We are looking for someone who can start immediately or can live with
    one month notice. You need to have a valid work permit to apply for
    this role.

    Please contact me for more details or send your CV to
    a...@z...com to apply for this excellent opportunity.

Wpisz nazwę miasta, dla którego chcesz znaleźć jednostkę ZUS.

Wzory dokumentów

Bezpłatne wzory dokumentów i formularzy.
Wyszukaj i pobierz za darmo: