  • 1. Data: 2015-02-04 17:08:28
    Temat: Re: old dust and bars for sale
    Od: PiteR <e...@f...pl>

    na ** p.m.s ** sergey pisze tak:

    > We have gold dust and bars for sale, looking for real buyers
    > around the globe.our gold is 98.95% purity ready for shipment,
    > contact for price and procedure no uptfront payment needed , if
    > you are a broker we can only offer 10% as commision. contact
    > directly with this email :f...@y...com

    Dear Sergey

    It's nice to see you in our humble forum. We talk here about cars and
    speed cameras mostly. Additionally some morons ask stupid questions
    like "Which car I should buy for my needs up to 10000PLN"

    but to the point.

    Take your lovely pure gold bars and put them in the ass one by one just
    like a toy train until they reach your throat.

    Have a nice day

    --
    PMS Team

Wpisz nazwę miasta, dla którego chcesz znaleźć jednostkę ZUS.

Wzory dokumentów

Bezpłatne wzory dokumentów i formularzy.
Wyszukaj i pobierz za darmo: