    From: "J.F." <j...@p...onet.pl>
    Newsgroups: pl.misc.elektronika
    Subject: Re: Li-ion
    Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 11:34:03 +0100

    On 2019-03-25, J.F. <j...@p...onet.pl> wrote:
    > Dnia Mon, 25 Mar 2019 03:34:54 GMT, Marcin Debowski napisał(a):
    >>> Świat jest obecnie tak paranoidalny odnosnie wszystkiego co
    >>> chemiczne,
    >>> że nawet nie analizując składu jestem pewien, że nic we
    >>> współczesnych
    >>> bateriach super toksycznego nie ma.
    >
    >> A obok piszesz o HF.
    >Wydziela się przy rozkładzie termicznym. Przy zimnym od razu reaguje.
    >Nie ma wolnego.

    >> Jego szkodliwosc mnie prawde mowiac dziwi, ale ponoc jest.
    >To jest część tej paranoi. Tak samo jest z amoniakiem i
    >formaldehydem.
    >Muszę w pracy odstawiać wręcz cyrki, aby tego uzywac, a kazdy łosiu
    >moze
    >pójść do sklepu dla artystów i kupić sobie zestaw do wytrawiania
    >szkła.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrofluoric_acid#Heal
    th_and_safety

    "hydrofluoric acid is also a powerful contact poison. Because of the
    ability of hydrofluoric acid to penetrate tissue, poisoning can occur
    readily through exposure of skin or eyes, or when inhaled or
    swallowed. Symptoms of exposure to hydrofluoric acid may not be
    immediately evident, and this can provide false reassurance to
    victims, causing them to delay medical treatment.[11] Despite having
    an irritating odor, HF may reach dangerous levels without an obvious
    odor.[7] HF interferes with nerve function, meaning that burns may not
    initially be painful. Accidental exposures can go unnoticed, delaying
    treatment and increasing the extent and seriousness of the injury.[11]
    Symptoms of HF exposure include irritation of the eyes, skin, nose,
    and throat, eye and skin burns, rhinitis, bronchitis, pulmonary edema
    (fluid buildup in the lungs), and bone damage.[12]"

    No i nie wiem, co o tym sadzic.

    "Once absorbed into blood through the skin, it reacts with blood
    calcium and may cause cardiac arrest. Burns with areas larger than 160
    cm2 (25 square inches) have the potential to cause serious systemic
    toxicity from interference with blood and tissue calcium levels.[13]
    In the body, hydrofluoric acid reacts with the ubiquitous biologically
    important ions Ca2+ and Mg2+. Formation of insoluble calcium fluoride
    is proposed as the etiology for both precipitous fall in serum calcium
    and the severe pain associated with tissue toxicity.[14] In some
    cases, exposures can lead to hypocalcemia. Thus, hydrofluoric acid
    exposure is often treated with calcium gluconate, a source of Ca2+
    that sequesters the fluoride ions. HF chemical burns can be treated
    with a water wash and 2.5% calcium gluconate gel[15][16][17] or
    special rinsing solutions.[18][19] However, because it is absorbed,
    medical treatment is necessary;[13] rinsing off is not enough.
    Intra-arterial infusions of calcium chloride have also shown great
    effectiveness in treating burns.[20]"

    Zdjecia sa bardzo nieprzyjemne.

    >>> Co do metalicznego litu, to ile go
    >>> tam jest (jeśli już) i dlaczego miałby stanowić jakiekolwiek
    >>> niebezpieczeństwo w tym pożarowe?
    >
    >> Bo sie chetnie laczy z tlenem i wilgocia z powietrza ... i czy nie
    >> grozi przy tym pozarem ?

    >Ile tam tego by było?

    2Ah -> 0.5g, 1cm^3

    Hm, 1 cm^3 ... nie pomylilem sie gdzies ? sporo, jak na 18650

    7200 As -> 0.07 mola -> 0.49 g Li

    chyba sie nie pomylilem.

    P.S.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTJh_bzI0QQ
    Ale to jak rozumiem sa baterie jednorazowe, ktore zawieraja metaliczny
    lit.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_8QGBv4v7E
    jak widac zdania co mozliwosci otwarcia aku sa podzielone - nawet
    jesli to tylko te rozpuszczalniki tak plona :-)

    J.