    From: PiteR <e...@f...pl>
    Newsgroups: pl.misc.telefonia.gsm
    Subject: Re: Smartfon z Android 12 jako mp3-ka
    Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 16:32:13 GMT
    <X...@1...0.0.1>
    <63702435$0$463$65785112@news.neostrada.pl>
    <X...@1...0.0.1>
    <6370ed04$0$471$65785112@news.neostrada.pl>

    in <news:6370ed04$0$471$65785112@news.neostrada.pl>
    user LordBluzg(R)?? pisze tak:

    >> Po co jak jest hasło znane ludzkości od 2tys lat.
    >
    > Nie rozumiem jednak hasła w felefonie. Przez ostatnie 10 lat nie
    > zdarzyło mi się, żeby ktoś wziął mój felefon do ręki bez mojego
    > pozwolenia.

    Mój też nie wziął ale mówię o zgubieniu telefonu.

    Dla szukających tu jest opis jak zablokować aktualizacje.
    Trzeba włączyć sobie najpierw developer mode.

    Blocking Android system updates

    Hopefully I've convinced you about the importance of updating your
    Android device. If not, I can at least answer your question--as much
    as it pains me.

    To block Android updates, I'd recommend exploring three options.
    First, pull up your Software Update screen--via Settings > Software
    Update--to see if there's any kind of setting you can uncheck
    regarding the automatic download of software updates. (I don't have
    a Galaxy device sitting in front of me, or else I'd screenshot this
    for you.)

    You'll probably need a little more than that to make sure that your
    device isn't downloading and installing updates without your express
    permission. There's another setting you should be able to toggle to
    disable automatic system updates, but it's a little buried.

    Pull up Settings again and scroll down until you see the "About
    phone" section. Tap on that. Then, tap on the "Software Information"
    section, and scroll down until you see "Build Number." Start tapping
    on that section until your device says that you've enabled
    "Developer mode."

    https://lifehacker.com/how-do-i-block-android-from-i
    nstalling-system-updates-1836701683

    --