    From: "J.F." <j...@p...onet.pl>
    Subject: Re: Baterie do elektryków
    Newsgroups: pl.misc.samochody
    <q6bsb3$vkm$1@news.icm.edu.pl> <q6dtek$27q$1@node1.news.atman.pl>
    <q6e8lc$r8r$3@news.icm.edu.pl> <q6e9sm$evs$1@node2.news.atman.pl>
    <q6eb1h$qe9$1@news.icm.edu.pl>
    <f5y9sfwuigal$.1iwifbp90f335.dlg@40tude.net>
    <5c8b6710$0$482$65785112@news.neostrada.pl>
    <1t81afquigtn8.1tmf1rl5g8auf$.dlg@40tude.net>
    <5c8b89d6$0$489$65785112@news.neostrada.pl>
    <3...@g...com>
    <s...@l...localdomain>
    <c...@g...com>
    <bojnl8ky63af$.16m3sf8j5nfyg$.dlg@40tude.net>
    <0...@g...com>
    <5c8cf5fd$0$3524$426a74cc@news.free.fr>
    <8...@g...com>
    Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 15:34:32 +0100

    Dnia Sat, 16 Mar 2019 06:43:56 -0700 (PDT), Zenek Kapelinder
    napisał(a):
    > Ta sama wikipedia. Cytuje "Jak zauważył James Lovelock, tsunami,
    > które spowodowało awarię w Fukushimie zabiło 26 tys. osób, podczas
    > gdy w wyniku awarii elektrowni nie zginęła ani jedna. Zapytaj u
    > zrodla bo ktoras wikipedia mija sie z prawda. Jak widzisz starszy
    > pan nie mija sie z prawda.

    Ale masz jeszcze
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fukushima_Daiichi_nucl
    ear_disaster

    "A survey computed that of some 300,000 evacuees, approximately 1,600
    deaths related to the evacuation conditions, such as living in
    temporary housing and hospital closures that had occurred as of August
    2013, a number comparable to the 1,599 deaths directly caused by the
    earthquake and tsunami in the Prefecture. The exact causes of these
    evacuation related deaths were not specified, because according to the
    municipalities, that would hinder relatives applying for
    compensation.[18][274]

    In a 2017 risk analysis, relying on the metric of potential months of
    life lost, it determined that unlike Chernobyl, "relocation was
    unjustified for the 160,000 people relocated after Fukushima"
    especially considering 1,600 deaths occurred due to the stressful
    evacuation conditions, when the potential future deaths from exposure
    to radiation around Fukushima, would have been much less, if the
    alternative of the shelter in place protocol had instead been
    deployed"

    Tylko ten teren jeszcze kilkadziesiat lat bedzie skazony.

    J.