  • 1. Data: 2012-07-28 01:38:24
    Temat: Re: Cum Meet the Belfort Instrument Company President Mark W. Decker Who Beats Off
    Od: e...@m...com

    On Jun 7, 6:34 am, Kulin <r...@r...net.au> wrote:
    > http://mark.w.decker.mediafetcher.com/news/top_stori
    es/worldrecord.php

    > May 31, 2012 Global Associated News - It's official,Mark W Deckeris
    >
    > the new king of masturbation. In a stunning feat of endurance and
    >
    > determination,Mark W Deckerachieved 36 orgasms in a 24 hour period!
    >
    > Sleeping intermittently during the 24 hour marathon,Mark W Decker
    >
    > remained focused and aroused by his impressive library of pornographic
    >
    > films. With over 400 films in his library and 3 televisions playing
    >
    > movies at all times, he had a continuous stream of footage to aid him
    >
    > in his quest.
    >
    > It is apparent by the massive development of the muscles in his
    >
    > forearm thatMark W Deckeris not your average masturbator. In an
    >
    > interview with Global Associated News reporters after the record
    >
    > setting event,Mark W Deckerwas quoted as saying, "masturbation for
    >
    > me is a way of life. I've been training for this day since I was 13
    >
    > years old and I'm happy with my performance today".
    >
    > This record was formerly held by German Student, Hans Blickstein who
    >
    > achieved 27 orgasms in a 24 hour period. Mr. Blickstein was not
    >
    > available for comment.
    >
    > When asked what his next world record achievement would be,Mark W
    >
    > Deckersaid "my immediate goal is to get a bag of ice and some lotion
    >
    > on my penis to soothe the burning".

    Just love the links..... got anymore for Libby, Audrey and Hannah
    Decker?

    Hiring Mark W Decker (aka Mark Wilson Decker)?

    Make damn sure you google this jerk:
    http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=kiddy+diddler+mark+w+
    decker
    http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=child+molester+mark+w
    +decker
    http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=sex+pervert+mark+w+de
    cker
    http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=federal+briber+mark+w
    +decker
    http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=pussy+craving+mark+w+
    decker
    http://mark-w-decker.is-a-jerk.com is a wanking masturbator
    http://mark.w.decker.mediafetcher.com/news/top_stori
    es/worldrecord.php

    Mark W. Decker (the "w" stands for "wiener" which he scratches)
    Jennifer L. Racey (probably wife)
    289 Long Point Road (assessed value of $968,280 as of 1/1/05)
    Crownsville, MD 21032-1853
    DOB: January 7, 1957 according to http://anybirthday.com
    SSN: 212-60-0049

    Meet the Decker Family of Phantom Shitters:
    http://mark.w.decker.wasarrested.com/phantom-shitter
    http://mark.wilson.decker.wasarrested.com/phantom-sh
    itter
    http://jennifer.decker.wasarrested.com/phantom-shitt
    er
    http://jennifer.l.racey.wasarrested.com/phantom-shit
    ter
    http://jennifer.lynn.racey.wasarrested.com/phantom-s
    hitter
    http://jennifer.lynn.racey.decker.wasarrested.com/ph
    antom-shitter
    http://libby.decker.wasarrested.com/phantom-shitter
    http://audrey.decker.wasarrested.com/phantom-shitter
    http://hannah.decker.wasarrested.com/phantom-shitter

    Rest in Hell Decker Family:
    http://mark-w-decker.is-dead.com
    http://jennifer-l-decker.is-dead.com
    http://jennifer-l-racey.is-dead.com
    http://libby-decker.is-dead.com
    http://audrey-decker.is-dead.com
    http://hannah-decker.is-dead.com

    SHITFACE & WANKER
    http://markwdecker.com.is-a-jerk.com
    http://markwdecker.net.is-a-jerk.com
    http://markwdecker.jux.com.is-a-jerk.com
    http://markwdecker.tblog.com.is-a-jerk.com
    http://markwdecker.ohlog.com.is-a-jerk.com
    http://markwdecker.publr.com.is-a-jerk.com
    http://markwdecker.emurse.com.is-a-jerk.com
    http://markwdecker.anyhow5.com.is-a-jerk.com
    http://markwdecker.blogspot.com.is-a-jerk.com
    http://markwdecker.bloginom.com.is-a-jerk.com
    http://markwdecker.wordpress.com.is-a-jerk.com
    http://markwdecker.blogspirit.com.is-a-jerk.com

Wpisz nazwę miasta, dla którego chcesz znaleźć jednostkę ZUS.

Wzory dokumentów

Bezpłatne wzory dokumentów i formularzy.
Wyszukaj i pobierz za darmo: