    Newsgroups: pl.sci.inzynieria
    Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 05:14:35 -0700 (PDT)
    <4...@g...com>
    <0...@g...com>
    Subject: Re: Wodorowe deluzje by Toyota
    From: a a <m...@g...com>

    On Tuesday, 21 June 2022 at 13:46:40 UTC+2, alojzy nieborak wrote:
    > Sam napisz o wodorkach metali, ile energii gromadzą w 1 kg,
    > jak przebiega proces gromadzenia/uwalniania wodoru,
    > a nie zapodajesz jakieś filmy reklamowe dla szarego łośka
    > gdzie gospodyni domowa dumnie niesie "wkład z zieloną energią".
    >

    > Namiętnie wklejasz wszystko z axela szpringera co widać
    > na pierwszy rzut oka.
    No i mówisz, że ten filmik to Szpringer
    a to sama Tojota
    i nareszcie będą mieć światło w średniowiecznych chalupach wojowników

    Portable Hydrogen Cartridge (Prototype)
    368
    Dislike
    Share
    Clip
    Save
    Toyota Motor Corporation
    36.6K subscribers
    Tokyo, Japan (June 2, 2022)-TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION ("Toyota") and its subsidiary,
    Woven Planet Holdings, Inc. ("Woven Planet"), have developed a working prototype of
    its portable hydrogen cartridge. This cartridge design will facilitate the everyday
    transport and supply of hydrogen energy to power a broad range of daily life
    applications in and outside of the home. Toyota and Woven Planet will conduct Proof
    of Concept ("PoC") trials in various places, including Woven City, a human-centered
    smart city of the future currently being constructed in Susono City, Shizuoka
    Prefecture.

    More information: https://global.toyota/en/newsroom/cor...

    Toyota Motor Corporation Official Global Website: https://global.toyota/en/
    Toyota Motor Corporation on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ToyotaMotorCorp/

    I codziennie przyjedzie dostawca wodorowych termosów i taka będzie przyszłośc
    Lapończyków

    Wtykasz w szafę i za chwile masz jasnośc w domu,
    rewelka
    tylko czemu leci taki czarny dym z komina ?

    Tutaj masz kolejnego wodorowego Zenka z Australii

    The Future of Energy Storage Could be Hydrogen
    891
    Dislike
    Share
    Thanks
    Clip
    Save
    Pacific Sun Tech
    12.2K subscribers
    To get off the grid with solar and batteries, you need to be able to generate energy
    when the Sun's out, and store it for when it's not. Right now, people are able to do
    this with lithium-ion batteries - Tesla's Powerwall 2 is a perfect example. But
    Australian company Lavo has built a rather unique cabinet that can sit on the side of
    your house and store your excess energy as hydrogen.

    ------ free solar quote ------
    www.pacificsuntech.com/premium-solar-system

    ------ $500 referral program ------
    www.pacificsuntech.com/referral

    ------ like, comment, and share -------
    please be sure to like this video, share it with your friends, and subscribe to our
    youtube channel!

    ------ product tags ------
    #renewable #energy #solar

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz3Tn2Z-Sac

    mówisz, że Tojota ściemnia i to Szpringery
    to zapytam ich prezesa po japońsku
    czy to prawda

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QbcQeWAPgY