    From: "J.F." <j...@p...onet.pl>
    Subject: Re: Co jest w kablu USB-C?
    Newsgroups: pl.misc.elektronika
    Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 21:59:18 +0100

    Dnia Sun, 10 Mar 2019 19:14:11 +0100, Zbynek Ltd. napisał(a):
    > Co jest umieszczone we wtyczkach (nie w kablu :-) ) oryginalnego
    > kabla USB-C, co sprawia, że telefon bierze z ładowarki 5A prądu?
    > Kabel złożony z tylko samych 4 przewodów sprawia, że tel ledwo 1A
    > bierze? Z tego samego zasilacza-"ładowarki".

    Kabel USB-A - USB-C ?

    to faktycznie ciekawe, bo przeciez po stronie USB-A nie ma jak
    zasygnalizowac

    > Nie, nie są to cienkie
    > przewody. Sam zrobiłem ten kabelek z wystarczająco grubych przewodów
    > i to o długości tylko 40cm.

    A podlaczyles wszystkie styki w USB-C ?

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USB-C

    "Cables

    USB 3.1 cables are considered full-featured USB-C cables. They are
    electronically marked cables that contain a chip with an ID function
    based on the configuration channel and vendor-defined messages (VDM)
    from the USB Power Delivery 2.0 specification. Cable length should be
    <=2 m for Gen 1 or <=1 m for Gen 2.[9] Electronic ID chip provides
    information about product/vendor, cable connectors, USB signalling
    protocol (2.0, Gen 1, Gen 2), passive/active construction, use of
    VCONN power, available VBUS current, latency, RX/TX directionality,
    SOP controller mode, and hardware/firmware version.[6] "

    Ale to chyba nie twoj przypadek.

    "USB-C cables
    Many cables claiming to support USB-C are actually not compliant to
    the standard. Using these cables would have a potential consequence of
    damaging devices that they are connected to.[60][61][62] There are
    reported cases of laptops being destroyed due to the use of
    non-compliant cables.[63]

    Power issues[edit]

    Some non-compliant cables with a USB-C connector on one end and a
    legacy USB-A plug or Micro-B receptacle on the other end incorrectly
    terminate the Configuration Channel (CC) with a 10k? pullup to VBUS
    instead of the specification mandated 56 k? pullup,[64] causing a
    device connected to the cable to incorrectly determine the amount of
    power it is permitted to draw from the cable. Cables with this issue
    may not work properly with certain products, including Apple and
    Google products, and may even damage power sources such as chargers,
    hubs, or PC USB ports.[65][66]

    J.