    From: Maciek <d...@p...onet.pl>
    Newsgroups: pl.misc.samochody
    Subject: Re: Fiat Fiorino (aka Bipper Nemo)
    Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 13:02:20 +0100

    Dnia Thu, 18 Dec 2014 23:43:20 +0100, PiteR napisał(a):

    (...)

    Podobny problem, rozumiesz czy tlumaczyc?

    I look after the vans for an electrical company and found the Nemo started
    to get a smell of fumes coming through the vents and was worse when the
    window was open. I took the air filter box off and found the foam between
    the engine and air box was melting onto the engine and you cannot get it
    off. The vehicle will be taken back to dealer to get sorted, for free we
    hope, as it looks like a manufacturer's fault, so please check.

    I too have the same problem with fumes from my company van. It seems to be
    getting worse and I am getting really bad headaches - Jozef Kis from Sussex

    --
    //\/\aciek
    docktor(a)poczta.onet.pl