    Newsgroups: pl.misc.elektronika
    From: Krzysztof Gajdemski <s...@d...org.pl>
    Subject: Re: Rezystory audio już w ofercie
    Date: 10 Oct 2019 10:36:44 GMT

    Jest Thu, 10 Oct 2019 12:04:25 +0200, Marek pisze:
    > Zauważyłem w ofercie tme rezystory audio,
    Te?
    https://www.tme.eu/pl/katalog/rezystory-audio_113512

    > czym się wyróżniają od pozostałych? Szybka kwerenda google nie zwraca
    > nic konkretnego...

    To proste:
    #v+
    Ohmite now offers the Audio Gold Resistor Family, specifically designed
    for high-end loudspeaker and amplifier applications. These resistors
    utilize high quality resistance wire wound on a ceramic core,
    terminated, and finished with our flameproof Centohm(R) coating. Ohmite's
    Audio Gold resistors have been carefully engineered with non-magnetic
    materials to eliminate the effects of these stray magnetic fields on
    circuit performance, thereby resulting in simplified shielding
    requirements and improved sound quality. Audio Gold resistors are
    designed for use in cross-over net- works and as source, emitter, or
    cathode resistors in balancing applications for output transducers.
    #v-

    No ale przy tych cenach (i to za serię Gold!) nie wróżę sukcesu wśród
    audiofili.

    k.
    --
    Krzysztof Gajdemski | songo (at) debian.org.pl | KG4751-RIPE
    Registered Linux User #133457 | BLUG Registered Member #0005