  • 11. Data: 2022-06-21 14:14:35
    Temat: Re: Wodorowe deluzje by Toyota
    Od: a a <m...@g...com>

    On Tuesday, 21 June 2022 at 13:46:40 UTC+2, alojzy nieborak wrote:
    > Sam napisz o wodorkach metali, ile energii gromadzą w 1 kg,
    > jak przebiega proces gromadzenia/uwalniania wodoru,
    > a nie zapodajesz jakieś filmy reklamowe dla szarego łośka
    > gdzie gospodyni domowa dumnie niesie "wkład z zieloną energią".
    >

    > Namiętnie wklejasz wszystko z axela szpringera co widać
    > na pierwszy rzut oka.
    No i mówisz, że ten filmik to Szpringer
    a to sama Tojota
    i nareszcie będą mieć światło w średniowiecznych chalupach wojowników

    Portable Hydrogen Cartridge (Prototype)
    368
    Dislike
    Share
    Clip
    Save
    Toyota Motor Corporation
    36.6K subscribers
    Tokyo, Japan (June 2, 2022)-TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION ("Toyota") and its subsidiary,
    Woven Planet Holdings, Inc. ("Woven Planet"), have developed a working prototype of
    its portable hydrogen cartridge. This cartridge design will facilitate the everyday
    transport and supply of hydrogen energy to power a broad range of daily life
    applications in and outside of the home. Toyota and Woven Planet will conduct Proof
    of Concept ("PoC") trials in various places, including Woven City, a human-centered
    smart city of the future currently being constructed in Susono City, Shizuoka
    Prefecture.

    More information: https://global.toyota/en/newsroom/cor...

    Toyota Motor Corporation Official Global Website: https://global.toyota/en/
    Toyota Motor Corporation on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ToyotaMotorCorp/

    I codziennie przyjedzie dostawca wodorowych termosów i taka będzie przyszłośc
    Lapończyków

    Wtykasz w szafę i za chwile masz jasnośc w domu,
    rewelka
    tylko czemu leci taki czarny dym z komina ?

    Tutaj masz kolejnego wodorowego Zenka z Australii

    The Future of Energy Storage Could be Hydrogen
    891
    Dislike
    Share
    Thanks
    Clip
    Save
    Pacific Sun Tech
    12.2K subscribers
    To get off the grid with solar and batteries, you need to be able to generate energy
    when the Sun's out, and store it for when it's not. Right now, people are able to do
    this with lithium-ion batteries - Tesla's Powerwall 2 is a perfect example. But
    Australian company Lavo has built a rather unique cabinet that can sit on the side of
    your house and store your excess energy as hydrogen.

    ------ free solar quote ------
    www.pacificsuntech.com/premium-solar-system

    ------ $500 referral program ------
    www.pacificsuntech.com/referral

    ------ like, comment, and share -------
    please be sure to like this video, share it with your friends, and subscribe to our
    youtube channel!

    ------ product tags ------
    #renewable #energy #solar

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz3Tn2Z-Sac

    mówisz, że Tojota ściemnia i to Szpringery
    to zapytam ich prezesa po japońsku
    czy to prawda

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QbcQeWAPgY

  • 12. Data: 2022-06-21 14:17:42
    Od: a a <m...@g...com>

    On Tuesday, 21 June 2022 at 14:06:39 UTC+2, a a wrote:
    > On Tuesday, 21 June 2022 at 13:46:40 UTC+2, alojzy nieborak wrote:
    >
    > > Sam napisz o wodorkach metali, ile energii gromadzą w 1 kg,
    > > jak przebiega proces gromadzenia/uwalniania wodoru,
    > > a nie zapodajesz jakieś filmy reklamowe dla szarego łośka
    > > gdzie gospodyni domowa dumnie niesie "wkład z zieloną energią".
    > >

    > @matołalojzynieborak skrytykowal filmik Tojotowy
    > a cóż winna Tojota, że biznes zszoruje dno,
    > nikt nie chce kupowac przestarzałych hybryd, które niczego nie odzyskują, bo każdy
    > jeździ na malym gazie i nie hamuje gwaltownie przed światłami
    >
    > No i wozi się dodatkowe aku, dodatkowy generator
    > a zasięg na elektryku to 10 km , czyli totalna poraszka, bo zwykla hulajnoga za
    1000 zł ma zasięg do 20 km

    > No i ziściła się wizja Tojotowa i podjeźdża pod chalupę samochód z wodorowymi
    termosami
    > i odbierasz 10 termosów, 2 wkładasz w dziurę i masz prąd i może dalej zaiwaniać po
    klawiaturze.

    > Taka technika to może była ok, ale w Afryce, gdzie nie ma prądu z gniazdka, ale na
    świecie nikt tego nie kupi
    > bo to wielki syf.
    >
    > A jak syf to sam poszukaj na necie wiadomości o wodorkach metali, ile uwalniaja
    wodoru.

    > Bo mnie to lotto.
    >
    > A poza tym aku wodorkowe są znane od 20 lat i codziennie ich używam AA
    >
    > Ale jak jesteś zainteresowany to masz tutaj
    >
    > Poczytaj mi Mamo
    >
    > ==
    >
    > What Is a Metal Hydride? - ThoughtCo
    > https://www.thoughtco.com > metal-hydrides-2340044
    >
    > 29.07.2019 ? Metal hydrides are metals which have been bonded to hydrogen to form a
    new compound. Any hydrogen compound that is bonded to another metal element can
    effectively be called a metal hydride. Generally, the bond is covalent in nature, but
    some hydrides are formed from ionic bonds. The hydrogen has an oxidation number of
    -1.

    www.intechopen.com
    www.ifam.fraunhofer.de
    www.researchgate.net
    > Principle of a metal hydride tank for the reversible storage of ...
    > Zobacz wszystko
    > Zobacz wszystkie obrazy
    > Metal Hydride - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
    > https://www.sciencedirect.com > topics > chemistry > metal-hydride
    >
    > Metal hydrides are compounds of one or more metal cations (M+) and one or more
    hydride anions (H - ). When pressurised, most metals bind strongly with hydrogen,
    resulting in stable metal hydrides that can be used to store hydrogen conveniently on
    board vehicles. Examples of metal hydrides are LaNi 5 H 6, MgH 2, and NaAlH 4.
    > Metal Hydride - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
    > https://www.sciencedirect.com > topics > materials-science > metal-hydride
    >
    > metal (m) hydrides, including pure metal (e.g., mg, ti, zr, v, nb) and their
    intermetallic compounds and alloys, are broad spectrum of materials synthesized by
    direct exothermic reaction (absorption) between m and hydrogen (h 2) in a gas-solid
    fashion absorption reaction, achieved at certain pressure and temperature to form
    metal hydrides (mh x) ...
    > Wideo metal hydrides
    > bing.com > videos
    > Metal Hydride - Hydrogen - Chemistry Class 11
    > 7:02
    > Metal Hydride - Hydrogen - Chemistry Class 11
    > 2,1 tys. wyświetleńmaj 6, 2019
    > YouTubeEkeeda
    > Hydrogen Storage in Metal Hydrides [Reupload]
    > 3:21
    > Hydrogen Storage in Metal Hydrides [Reupload]
    > 2,2 tys. wyświetleń5 mies. temu
    > YouTubeHelmholtz-Zentrum Hereon
    > Organometallic Reagents and Metal Hydrides
    > 9:24
    > Organometallic Reagents and Metal Hydrides
    > 4,4 tys. wyświetleńcze 25, 2014
    > YouTubeAndrey K
    > Metal hydride hydrogen compression and storage
    > 13:26
    > Metal hydride hydrogen compression and storage
    > 10 tys. wyświetleńkwi 3, 2019
    > YouTubeH2FCHannover
    > Hydrogen storage in metal hydrides
    > 0:19
    > Hydrogen storage in metal hydrides
    > 10 tys. wyświetleńcze 6, 2013
    > YouTubeJusts Dimants
    > Zobacz więcej filmów przedstawiających metal hydrides
    > Poznaj metal hydrides za pomocą klipów wideo
    > Nickel Metal Hydride Battery
    > LiAlH4
    > NaBH4
    > NiMH Batteries
    > Lithium Hydride
    > Hydrogen Storage Tank
    > Metal-Hydride Hydrogen Storage
    > Ionic Hydrides
    > Lithium Aluminium Hydride
    > Hydrogen Gas Storage
    > Metal Hydrides - Fuel Cell Store
    > https://www.fuelcellstore.com > ... > metal-hydrides
    >
    > Metal hydrides are the most compact way to store hydrogen (more dense than liquid
    hydrogen). The internal volume of the CL-400A is less than 0.7 liters. 400 liters of
    hydrogen capacity is more than 500 times the size of the container! Standard SOLID-H
    BL-series containers hold 18, 20, 30, 120, 220 or 740 standard liters of hydrogen
    gas.
    > Category:Metal hydrides - Wikipedia
    > https://en.wikipedia.org > wiki > Category:Metal_hydrides
    >
    > Pages in category "Metal hydrides" The following 77 pages are in this category, out
    of 77 total. This list may not reflect recent changes ( learn more ). A Aluminium
    hydride Arsine B Beryllium hydride Beryllium monohydride Bismuthine Borderline
    hydrides C Cadmium hydride Caesium hydride Calcium hydride Calcium monohydride
    > Inne zapytania
    > What is a metal hydride?
    > Why are metal hydrides used for onboard hydrogen storage?
    > What are the different types of hydrides?
    > What are ionic hydrides made of?
    >
    > Opinia
    > Metal Hydrides - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
    > https://www.sciencedirect.com > topics > physics-and-astronomy > metal-hydrides
    >
    > Metal hydrides, such as MgH 2, NaAlH 4, LiAlH 4, LiH, LaNi 5 H 6, and TiFeH 2, with
    varying degrees of efficiency, can be used as storage media for hydrogen, often
    reversibly.Some are easy-to-fuel liquids at ambient temperature and pressure; others
    are solids that can be turned into pellets. These materials have good energy density
    by volume, although their energy density by ...
    > Metal Hydrides: Fundamentals and Applications - MDPI
    > https://www.mdpi.com > topics > metal_hydrides
    >
    > Metal hydrides are good candidates for hydrogen storage in a large range of
    practical applications. A lot of research activities are currently taking place,
    focusing on finding new metal hydrides that will meet the needs of industry and also
    how the present metal hydrides could be modified to improve their present
    characteristics. Therefore ...
    > Metal Hydrides - Fuel Cell Store
    > https://www.fuelcellstore.com > blog-section > metal-hydrides-blog
    >
    > 26.02.2019 ? Metal hydrides are formed when metal atoms bond with hydrogen to form
    stable compounds. A large amount of hydrogen per unit volume can be extracted, so the
    storage density is good despite the fact that they can be heavy. They are often used
    as powders to maximize the surface area-to-mass ratio.
    > Metal Hydrides | ScienceDirect
    > https://www.sciencedirect.com > book > 9781483232157 > metal-hydrides
    >
    > Metal Hydrides focuses on the theories of hydride formation as well as on
    experimental procedures involved in the formation of hydrides, the reactions that
    occur between hydrides and other media, and the physical and mechanical properties of
    the several classes of hydrides.
    > Hydride - Wikipedia
    > https://en.wikipedia.org > wiki > Hydride
    >
    > Metal hydrides (e.g. H 2 RhCl (PPh 3) 2 derived from Wilkinson's catalyst) are
    intermediates in hydrogenation catalysis. Hydrides such as sodium borohydride,
    lithium aluminium hydride, diisobutylaluminium hydride (DIBAL) and super hydride, are
    commonly used as reducing agents in chemical synthesis.
    Jak sam widzisz,
    Zenki popierają wodorowe termosy, a nie są Szpringerami czy Axelami

[...]

    52 Comments
    a a
    Add a comment...
    virt1one
    virt1one
    2 weeks ago
    I suppose the other thing to compare it to would be portable propane cylinders.
    Those are standardized size, and are already commonly used for camping, so are a fair
    insight into what sort of market the PHC is looking to target. The cylinders are
    usually not refillable and disposal/recycling is an issue. These PHC cylinders are
    refillable but are definitely going to be a headache to recycle. (they'll probably be
    thrown away, like used wind turbine blades, which are just as hard to recycle) H2
    still loses to them on energy density, since propane can easily be compressed to a
    liquid at low pressures. A lot of the energy in a PHC cylinder is in the form of the
    pressure the H2 is under.

    They don't show the construction, but it's fairly certain to be an aluminum cylinder,
    wrapped in carbon fiber. The same technique is used to store (gaseous) Nitrogen in
    high-pressure cylinders. In the case of Nitrogen, the pressure IS the energy being
    stored, so those are pumped up to various levels of scary, like 3,000-6,000 psi. The
    higher you pressurize the PHC, the higher the energy density, but it increase the
    hazard, the leakage loss, and cylinder cost, and lowers its lifespan. So that will
    be a tradeoff, because with proper design, that energy of pressure can be harvested
    as a part of the energy the PHC produces. But placing a high pressure cylinder in a
    consumer environment is risky. That's one major issue with hydrogen cars. Granted,
    we're all driving around gasoline bombs every day and that's a surprisingly large
    danger we've mostly come to accept and ignore, but a generous douse of water takes
    care of that. A 3,000 psi H2 cylinder will rapidly vent ("explode") if punctured,
    and then that hydrogen cloud in the presence of oxygen will create a "fuel-air bomb"
    which will probably immediately ignite. (bigger "explode") well before any fire
    fighters arrive, leaving them to deal with physical destruction from the first
    explosion, plus now a lot of stuff around it is ON FIRE. The gas tank in your car
    doesn't do the first explosion, but the ignition is still quite dangerous, although
    more difficult to kick off and also often comes with a delay, giving you time to
    respond. But the good news is that due to the low energy density, by the time the
    fire truck gets there all the fuel is gone and they just have to put out what's on
    fire. Petroleum fires on the other hand often have to be left to burn themselves out
    as the liquid fuel vaporizes and burn until the liquid is fully consumed. So I guess
    there's that?
    12
    RogerM
    RogerM
    11 days ago
    Great product. Toyota should also create Hydrogen kits, to convert current ICE cars.
    And join other companies to invest in the Hydrogen stations network. No so long ago
    there wasn't also an supercharging network for BEVs.
    7
    JWonderful Success
    JWonderful Success
    2 weeks ago
    Great. Please show us how this works next video. Thanks for all the great work and
    contributions to our planet?
    2
    LaRuta2020 MagicCarpet
    LaRuta2020 MagicCarpet
    9 days ago
    Sounds amazing. Hope it works out.
    Mark Rossi
    Mark Rossi
    2 weeks ago (edited)
    TOYOTA?, please implement this technology asap!!! future is amazing ?
    Khalid Iqbal
    Khalid Iqbal
    2 weeks ago
    How safe it is ? especially when it comes to domestic usage at home?

    Does it refill ? And wate cartridges will be handled to avoid further emissions ?
    Xpressbooth Photo Booth
    Xpressbooth Photo Booth
    2 weeks ago
    Hydrogen is the future.
    Most warehouses are already using forklifts powered by Hydrogen and team members are
    the one refilling them.
    One full charge can run to 10 to 12 hours shifts.
    5
    peter gazarek
    peter gazarek
    2 weeks ago
    TOYOTA ??? THE BEST INNOVATOR
    5
    Dave King
    Dave King
    2 weeks ago
    This technology is so exciting. Imagen an electric car without the need to have
    relatively short life (10 years) and hard to make batteries in them as well as
    swapping the fuel cell out like AA batteries in your remote control. Imagen long hall
    vehicles that don't need to stop to recharge for extended periods of time. The big
    but here for me though is, if I am reliant on someone else providing a new 'charged'
    cell, then how will they regulate the fuel price? They won't. It'll be like petrol
    now: regardless of how much it costs to make, the price will be high. For me, this is
    only viable if there is capabilities for me to 'charge' my own fuel cells from my own
    solar and/or wind etc.
    9
    Raul
    Raul
    8 days ago
    Toyota are saving the cars, thanks!
    Gábor Tabi
    Gábor Tabi
    11 days ago
    You lost me when she says hydrogen can be easily transported and stored. That is a
    blatant lie. Besides the abysmal about 13% total efficiency of the hydrogen cycle,
    those are its other major drawbacks. Also missing from the video ANY information on
    how (and how much) hydrogen can be stored in each cylinder, at what pressure,
    equating to approx. how many kWh?
    This is just pointless fluff about nothing as is presented here.
    1
    BSD
    BSD
    12 days ago
    How are you going to crack the H2O? With coal or useless wind turbines
    Pappa Flammy Boi
    Pappa Flammy Boi
    11 days ago
    And exactly where are you sourcing your hydrogen?

    As far as I know, you are using electrolysis or cracking hydrocarbons. Neither of
    which is resolving environmental concerns.
    3
    David Adams
    David Adams
    2 weeks ago
    If there is already a power distribution system, what's the sense in transporting
    little energy packets? Sounds dreadfully inefficient.
    The distribution model seems similar to that of two existing energy sources: propane
    and heating oil
    Potato guy
    Potato guy
    13 days ago
    EV is excited as early nuclear power introduced, when people realize the battery
    waste will do more harm than petrol waste
    transdata 303
    transdata 303
    12 days ago
    This makes a lot sense.
    XXXG04F
    XXXG04F
    10 days ago
    Just top like my Corolla.
    mohamed hessan
    mohamed hessan
    2 weeks ago
    Hai anna iam Nagendar Anna na age 42 Kimmy-jka.Monster qualification m.l.t medical
    lab techniciang ,Srpt lo jobs unte cheppagalaru anna.with govt Jobs
    TimEvans64
    TimEvans64
    2 weeks ago
    Good luck being able to afford that.
    xracecar
    xracecar
    12 days ago
    BT-7274 needs these.
    Starshine25
    Starshine25
    13 days ago
    Let's not talk about the fact that hydride exists and that Bob Lazar ran a car off of
    it in a Ford tank split in release valve system so get it together Toyota
    Debo Karakaboom
    Debo Karakaboom
    2 weeks ago
    Hydronge cells Skin Coming To Apex Legends Next DLC
    1
    666Gothicgirl
    666Gothicgirl
    12 days ago (edited)
    Star trek discovery myzel tanks are greeting from the design!
    But New is hydrogen not. I only Say the Company ballard and her hydrogen catalog
    Hollie Wood
    Hollie Wood
    2 weeks ago (edited)
    How can you assure you wont be equipping people with portable bombs?
    1
    Matt Q
    Matt Q
    12 days ago
    Sooo.. it's a bomb...
    2
    2 weeks ago
    Maybe this is the real reason why Elon Musk is cutting jobs at Tesla
    BJS 2022
    BJS 2022
    2 weeks ago
    Japanese love to eat cows but they should not have shown the American barbecue
    because growing the food for the animals is part of the global warming problem.
    ??????? ????????-???????
    ??????? ????????-???????
    2 weeks ago
    Good luck!
    1
    Dreamy
    Dreamy
    2 weeks ago
    Toyota please team up with Honda to defeat Telsa
    10
    TechyTrendy Solutions
    TechyTrendy Solutions
    2 weeks ago (edited)
    #elonmusk ?
    Rolex & Omega Specialist
    Rolex & Omega Specialist
    2 weeks ago
    TOYOTA: can you PLEASE USE an actual HUMAN voice instead of a computer generated one.
    -
    I turn these type of video's OFF within 3 seconds.
    -
    GREAT products Toyota, and you DO have the funds for an actual human model to perform
    the voice over. Advise when this is done.
    2
    skierpage
    skierpage
    2 weeks ago (edited)
    The car manufacturing part of Toyota/Lexus has realized that Hydrogen. Is. Not.
    Happening! for passenger vehicles ("Toyota Motor Corporation has announced plans to
    offer 30 battery electric vehicles by 2030. Its Lexus premium brand will be BEV only
    in Europe by 2030"). Meanwhile corporate pivots to dubious ideas to try to save face
    and recoup the billions wasted developing hydrogen fuel cell cars.

    0:56 "Hydrogen can be obtained from a wide range of sources." Yes, and 96% comes from
    the top left Oil/natural gas (plus coal in China). That's no better for overall
    pollution and CO2 than burning gasoline. Industry must switch the 70 Mt of dirty
    hydrogen it uses annually to green hydrogen made with renewable electricity. But why
    make the inefficient detour through hydrogen when you can use the renewable
    electricity directly? 1:35 Why bother transporting and storing canisters containing
    small amounts of hydrogen to houses in "Woven City" when the homeowners can use less
    renewable electricity to charge their EVs/motorcycles/tools, and to run a heat pump
    to heat their house and water? It makes no sense. There's no home use for hydrogen
    that's better than using the source electricity. We don't need dirty gas hookups, but
    we don't need expensive hydrogen deliveries either.

    All this Hydrogen Economy(TM)hype is a relatively small tail on the big dog of
    electrifying everything, including hydrogen production

  • 13. Data: 2022-06-22 12:04:04
    Od: alojzy nieborak <a...@g...com>

    m...@g...com napisał(a):
    >TimEvans64
    > TimEvans64
    > 2 weeks ago
    > Good luck being able to afford that.
    > xracecar
    > xracecar
    > 12 days ago
    > BT-7274 needs these.
    > Starshine25

    Nic nie rozumiem. Tylko śmiecisz.

  • 14. Data: 2022-06-22 13:34:57
    Od: Zenek Kapelinder <4...@g...com>

    środa, 22 czerwca 2022 o 12:04:06 UTC+2 alojzy nieborak napisał(a):
    > m...@g...com napisał(a):
    > >TimEvans64
    > > TimEvans64
    > > 2 weeks ago
    > > Good luck being able to afford that.
    > > xracecar
    > > xracecar
    > > 12 days ago
    > > BT-7274 needs these.
    > > Starshine25
    > Nic nie rozumiem. Tylko śmiecisz.
    To wsadź go do wora z niechcianymi rozmówcami. Ponabijac z niego też się trochę
    możesz, chociaż to nieładnie. Poeta kiedyś napisał że Złe sobie wystawia świadectwo.
    Ten co wyśmiewa kalectwo.
    Zajesz sobie sprawę ile on energii wkłada w działalność na grupach. Jakieś godziny
    dziennie mu to zajmuje. Dlatego przekorne uważam że to nie jest żywy normalny
    człowiek tylko sztuczna inteligencja. Gdzieś ją muszą testować w kontaktach z
    ludźmi.

Wpisz nazwę miasta, dla którego chcesz znaleźć jednostkę ZUS.

Wzory dokumentów

Bezpłatne wzory dokumentów i formularzy.
Wyszukaj i pobierz za darmo: